This is a thread to collate all ideas and suggestions related to the upcoming Budget 2022-23.
A few ideas shared by the community during the Budget-for-Justice calls:
- Build a few tools and explorers on the Justice Hub platform that can help navigate the budgets
- Focus on specific justice related schemes for recommendations
- Focus on budget literacy starting with this budget cycle
- Nudge people to think of questions related to data and hopefully point them to other existing research
- Curating a community that can be engaged to come forward and offer their feedback on the budgets, and crowdsource recommendations
- Focus on telling critical budget stories by working with journalists and data visualizers.
Please use this thread to share your ideas. We’ll be using this thread to share updates about the plan of action and to reach out for all your help